Career Growth for Biotechnology Professionals
This Degree Offers:
- An unmatched curriculum refined since 2002 that integrates key topics in science, business, law and regulatory policy to reveal how life science products are developed and commercialized
- Exclusive evening/weekend courses allowing you to work full-time as a student
- A UW-Madison degree completed in less than two years
- In-person instruction by select faculty from UW-Madison and leaders from biotechnology’s private industry
- Molecular technology lab courses exploring diagnostic testing, biomanufacturing, and assay development
- An extensive professional network and lifelong community
- A proven opportunity to significantly advance your career
- Direct benefit to employers
Many Prospective Audiences
With industry-focused content, project-based assignments, and evening/weekend classes, this degree is designed for professionals working full-time in the biotechnology industry or related field.
Prospective International Students
Are you a prospective student with international citizenship interested in earning this industry-focused biotechnology degree? The world-renowned UW-Madison awaits you if your professional goals and experience match this program's curriculum.
Professional Talent Relocating Here
Are you interested in relocating to Madison, Wisconsin for work and this degree? Wisconsin is an amazing place to live, learn, work, and grow. Career growth and biotechnology employment opportunities abound!
Are you an undergraduate in the life sciences considering a career in biotechnology? Hundreds of biotech jobs await you in Madison, Wisconsin. Start your career here, gain industry experience, then join this program. We can help you.
From Students and Alumni on LinkedIn
Students and alumni took to LinkedIn to promote our recent Program Overview webinar. Here’s what they said:
Katie Meling (Class 2022; former Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Exact Sciences)
“This program has provided so many opportunities for growth. I now have the momentum to drive my own career path and make the decisions I need to be successful.”
Serge Romero (Class 2022; Sr. Program Manager – Product Management and Strategy, Exact Sciences)
“This M.S. program has transformed my career, I would highly recommend.”
Ashley Hallfrisch (Class 2022; Sr. Associate Scientist, Catalent Pharma Solutions)
“This program has been truly transformative for my career! I would highly recommend attending the webinar if you’re interested.”
Vanessa Voris, MS (Class 2020; Nonclincial Medical Writer, MMS)
“I wouldn’t have gotten to my current position without this program.”
Caleigh Rasmusen, MS (Class 2017; Supervisor – Enterprise Sourcing, Exact Sciences)
“I use the skills and knowledge gained throughout this program on a daily basis. It has changed my career path for the better and given me a strong knowledge base to succeed in the Biotech Industry!”
Derek Buhr, MS (Class 2014; Automation Engineer III, NanoString Technologies, Inc.)
“Best in class education that helped take my career to new places I’d only dreamed about!”
Oliver Pentinmaki, MS (Class 2010; Account Executive, Benchling)
“This graduate program was the catalyst for big changes in my career. I attribute a significant part of my success to the skills and network I developed here.”